LFS Advisory GmbH is a management consulting firm based in Berlin. With our expertise in investing in, founding and managing banks in emerging markets and developing countries, we bring value to our clients in Africa, South America and Asia. We work in multiple business lines (not limited to): Green finance/ ESG, agricultural finance, digital finance, MSME finance and risk management. For further information and detailed project overview, please visit our website: https://www.lfs-advisory.com/home.
- Supporting the acquisition, design and implementation of donor funded projects in Africa, Latin America and Asia:
- Identifying partners for implementation and expanding LFS’ network;
- Support in identification of (international) experts;
- Preparing work plans, financial and technical proposals;
- Assuring quality, proof-reading and formatting reports, CVs and other documents;
- Conceptualizing projects and undertaking background research of certain markets and trending sector topics;
- Support in ongoing project controlling.
- Preparation of company pitch decks for external presentations;
- Contributing to internal knowledge-sharing and quality management as well as other ad-hoc tasks (such as tasks related to marketing / PR) and general office management tasks.
- Degree in development economics, finance, social science or other related fields;
- Prior experience in donor institutions (giz/ KfW or others) or consultancy firms and/ or in developing countries (e.g. gained through internships);
- High proficiency in English as well as at least one other language (ideally French or Arabic);
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Prior experience in designing company pitch decks and other marketing material is considered an asset;
- Ability to work in intercultural teams and to work independently;
- Willingness to travel;
- Candidates from outside the EU area should be eligible for obtaining a residency and work permit in Germany.
If you enjoy working within a multicultural context with the purpose of fostering sustainable development, please submit your application letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR:SENAD 06/22. Deadline for application is the 31st of July, but applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.