We are looking for you, an enterprising, high-caliber professional as ' Senior Advisor ' to join our team in Berlin and to further expand our project portfolio with public and private clients worldwide.
The job profile is versatile and contains the following key tasks:
- build up and manage a high-quality project portfolio in the various fields of specialization of LFS. Cooperate with other business line managers (Digital Finance, Transaction Services, MSME Finance) and our regional managers in your and their respective projects;
- carry out consultancy assignments as a project manager or subject matter expert;
- responsibility for end-to-end delivery of our bidding documents;
- sourcing of, and relationship management with external consultants on the market;
- develop the company’s knowledge base and conduct research in your area of expertise;
- represent the company at conferences, roadshows or other business development events.
The successful candidate:
- has deep and proven expertise and work experience as a manager or senior consultant in one or more of the following industries or areas in emerging markets:
- renewable energy finance, sustainable resource management;
- challenge fund management, results-based finance, grant funding schemes;
- agricultural finance;
- impact investing and fund management;
- has a proven relationship management expertise with public and private clients in the area of impact and development finance;
- is a strong networker and communicator;
- has a track record of delivering outstanding value to clients and producing out-of-the box ideas to help them to succeed;
- combines the ability to get things done with excellent teamplay skills;
- is apt in using and adapting various tools in particular from a MS O365 environment for business development purposes, teamworking, knowledge and process management;
- is capable of working with a multicultural, multilingual team across different geographies;
- has a high level of proficiency in English, fluency in French, Spanish and/or other languages with high relevance to emerging markets is an asset;
- is open to international travel on project assignments;
- candidates from outside the EU area should be eligible for obtaining a residency and work permit in Germany.
If you enjoy working with and in a multicultural context for clients worldwide with the purpose to foster sustainable development and are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your application letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HR:SENAD 06/22”.
This vacancy is open until 31. July 2022.