Senior Advisor - Green Finance, Agricultural Finance
To further expand our project portfolio with public and private clients worldwide in both areas. The job profile is versatile and contains the following key tasks:
- Build up and manage a high-quality project portfolio in green finance or agriculture finance. Co-operate with our business development unit and other business line managers (Digital Finance, Transaction Services, MSME Finance) and our regional managers for Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, Eastern Europe and Caucasus, Middle East/North Africa, Asia and the Pacific, in your and their respective projects;
- Carry out consultancy assignments as a project manager or subject matter expert;
- Develop the company’s knowledge base and conduct research in your area of expertise;
- Represent the company at conferences, roadshows or other business development events.
The successful candidate:
- has deep and proven expertise and work experience as a manager or senior consultant in one of the following industries or areas in emerging markets:
- Renewable energy finance or energy efficiency finance, or
- Agricultural finance;
- has a track record of delivering outstanding value to clients and producing out-of-the box ideas to help them to succeed;
- combines the ability to get things done with excellent teamplay skills;
- is apt in using and adapting various tools in particular from a MS O365 environment for business development purposes, teamworking, knowledge and process management;
- is capable of working with a multicultural, multilingual team in currently 5 locations across different geographies;
- is a strong networker and communicator;
- has a high level of proficiency in English, fluency in German, French and/or other languages with high relevance to emerging markets is an asset;
- Candidates from outside the EU area should be eligible for obtaining a residency and work permit in Germany.
If you enjoy working with and in a multicultural context for clients worldwide with the purpose to foster sustainable development and are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your application letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SA”, and the position code “2020_02”.
This vacancy is open until 31. March 2020.